Important Food & Beverage Updates
The continuing COVID-19 situation presents all of us with challenges and decisions. To be proactive and protective of our Members and staff, the Club is making some temporary changes to our Food & Beverage operations:
1. Starting Monday, Nov. 16 – lunch service will be offered on “The Patio” (new outside ground level paver area) only. 11am-3pm. For the time being, there will be no indoor lunch service in the Lounge or Grill Room. Take-out service available and encouraged.
2. Tuesday Twilight – on “The Patio" after golf
3. Men’s and Ladies’ Day – food service outside on “The Patio” after golf
4. Friday Night Dinner – Increased social distancing: maximum of four (4) people per table; no congregating at bar; no milling around the dining or lounge areas. Take-out available - call us!
5. Trivia Nights – suspended until further notice
6. Thanksgiving Day – Increased social distancing: maximum of four (4) people per table; no congregating at bar; no milling around the dining or lounge areas. Take-out available - call us!
7. No non-member functions (meaning private sponsored events with non-member guests, such as a private holiday party)
1. Take-out food service is encouraged and will be curbside service…please drive up the ramp to pick up your orders.
2. We also offer delivery service to homes within the gates.
Starting Monday, Members call (772) 546-4600 for Take-Out Orders